Worldwide Sanctions Update: Cuba, Iran, Russia, Venezuela, and More
Last week OFAC increased their monetary penalties…just one more reason to make sure you are up to date with the most recent sanctions changes.
US sanctions policy developments continue front and center in 2019. Over the past few years, sanctions regulations have continued to change at a rapid pace and in important ways. The Departments of Commerce and Treasury have introduced many significant changes to controls on countries and regions including Cuba, India, Iran, North Korea, Russia, Sudan, and Venezuela. In many of these cases these actions prohibit activities and impose new license requirements based on a variety of factors.
In this webinar, we will review recently-adopted and modified sanctions programs and related export control policies and prospects for new directions in the Trump administration. Join us for this webinar and participate as we discuss these questions and topics:
- With the US out of the JCPOA, what’s next for Iran and what does it mean for US and non-US businesses?
- How has the administration altered the Cuba sanctions program?
- Are additional Russia sanctions coming? What might they look like?
- Sudan’s no longer embargoed…what restrictions remain?
- What the future may hold for US export controls and sanctions on China
- What do US sanctions on Venezuela mean for US exporters of goods and services?
- Latest trends in BIS and OFAC targeted sanctions lists (SDNs, Entity List, etc.)
- India’s long road from sanctions target to trusted partner
This webinar will provide PowerPoint slides and include live video and commentary from Scott Gearity, who brings over 20 years of consulting, training, and corporate export compliance program management experience to bear for his clients.
- Internet (broadband recommended)
- Speakers/headset is required to hear the presentation
- Access to your computer to install a small plug-in required by the webinar software
- SEE FULL COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS AND ACCESS REQUIRED DOWNLOADS
Please read the Webinar Terms and Conditions before you register.
June 20, 2019
1 hour 30 minutes
Comprised of 1 hour of commentary and 30 minute Q&A session
1 Participant: $150.00
2-5 Participants: $112.50 each
(25% discount for all participants)
6 or more Participants: $75.00 each
(50% discount for all participants)
ECoP® EAR or ITAR Renewal Credits