US Export Controls Awareness Training In Spanish
Avoid fines and penalties for violating export control regulations due to a lack of knowledge, training and comprehension of corporate or individual responsibility of your employees.
Upon purchase, an email will be sent that provides a link to view the webinar recording, a copy of the presentation, and a certificate of completion. Access to view the webinar recording will be available for one year from the purchase date.
This webinar was created for employees whose first language is Spanish. The presentation and speaker commentary will be provided in Spanish.
Due to a lack of knowledge and internal corporate controls, company employees can negatively impact the good standing of a company’s export compliance program when engaging in exports of materials and technical data transfers. Departments typically engaged in inadvertent export violations include sales, service, engineering, accounting, marketing, management and human resources. Although these departments are not typically engaged in physical exports, they are the origin of many regulatory infractions provoking delays in shipping, increased merchandise and documentation inspections by Customs, fines and even loss of export privileges.
The implications of a violation are complex, although the solution to avoid these issues is simple. By having your Spanish speaking employees participate in this webinar, they will learn the following:
- Basic knowledge and overview of exports and the US regulations that govern them,
- Commercial and Military Export Regulations,
- Definition of exports, technical data transfers and defense services,
- The difference between a US Person and a Non-US Person,
- Export and Technical Data Transfer Licenses,
- Definition of Technical Data,
- When is an Export License required,
- Red Flags,
- Impacted Departments and areas of control,
- Corporate Export Control Programs,
- Who is Responsible,
- Assure your personnel understands the US Regulations to better manage exports and properly escalate issues and concerns
By participating in this 90 minute webinar, you will be able to bring awareness and training to a large number of Spanish speaking employees at the same time with minimal interruption to their daily routine. In the event of a violation by your company, this training will serve as documented evidence demonstrating the proactive export compliance efforts of your company.
Departments and resources that will benefit from this training:
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Anyone with access to technical data, materials/finished product and/or production access
This webinar will provide PowerPoint slides and include live video and commentary from John Armonda. For 24 years, John has offered advisory and project management services for a variety of companies engaged in foreign sourcing, shared production facilities, direct exports, utilization of non-US engineering services, Free Trade Agreement compliance, export & import government audits, 3rd party program assessments and DDTC registration and licensing management.
- Internet (broadband recommended)
- Speakers/headset is required to hear the presentation
- Access to your computer to install a small plug-in required by the webinar software
- Complete COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS and LINKS to required downloads
Please read the Webinar Terms and Conditions before you register.
Purchase a webinar subscription today and save up to 50% on all ECTI webinars!
1 hour 30 minutes
Comprised of 1 hour of commentary and 30 minute Q&A session
1 Participant: $150.00
2-5 Participants: $112.50 each
(25% discount for all participants)
6 or more Participants: $75.00 each
(50% discount for all participants)
ECoP® EAR or ITAR Renewal Credits
CES: 1.5 each