Registrants will receive a copy of the presentation, certificate of completion and access to the webinar recording to view multiple times over the period of one year. Upon purchase/registration, you will receive the link to the webinar and your unique login and password via email within 1 business day.
They’re part of the Export Administration Regulations, but they’re not export controls. They’re highly relevant to international business, but you don’t have to export anything to violate them. They’re regularly enforced by the Bureau of Industry and Security, but many affected businesses have never heard of them.
We’re referring to US antiboycott regulations — a complex set of requirements within the EAR which prohibit US companies from furthering certain aspects of foreign (non-US) boycotts, most notably the Arab League boycott of Israel. If you do international business (or would like to!) this is an important webinar for you. If you already do business in the Middle East, or you have subsidiaries active there, it’s essential that you understand these regulations. Customer-facing personnel who manage the sales cycle, negotiate contracts, review purchase orders, and take orders should know how to recognize these potential trouble spots.
Join ECTI to learn how to navigate EAR antiboycott rules and where to focus your organization’s compliance resources to address these often tricky regulations.
Topics will include:
- Who is impacted by these regulations?
- Which actions are prohibited?
- What information cannot be provided?
- Learning the key exceptions
- What and when do you have to report to BIS?
- Practical suggestions for implementing compliance in your organization
- Real world examples of violations and their consequences
This webinar will provide PowerPoint slides and include live video and commentary from ECTI instructor Scott Gearity, who brings over twenty years of consulting, training, and corporate export compliance program management experience to this session.
Each registrant will receive a copy of the presentation, certificate of completion, and access to the webinar recording.
Purchase a webinar subscription today and save up to 50% on all ECTI webinars!
- Internet (broadband recommended)
- Speakers/headset is required to hear the presentation (telephone call-in option not available)
- Access to your computer to install a small plug-in required by the webinar software
- SEE FULL COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS AND ACCESS REQUIRED DOWNLOADS
Please read the Webinar Terms and Conditions before you register.