Trade Compliance on a Budget – Issues and Considerations
Upon purchase, an email will be sent that provides a link to view the webinar recording, a copy of the presentation, and a certificate of completion. Access to view the webinar recording will be available for one year from the purchase date.
How does your organization balance the perpetual tension between trade compliance risk and lean budget reality? Particularly in a time of increasing U.S. Government regulation and focus on dual use technology transfers, it is vital to develop, communicate, and implement a deliberate approach. In this webinar, we will discuss a method to build a trade compliance program that deliberately balances compliance risks with budget constraints. In particular, we will focus on key aspects of effectively implementing a “right-sized” trade compliance program for your organization that will not break the bank – 1. Risk Assessment and Prioritization; 2. Program/Organization Integration; and 3. Engaging Stakeholders.
This webinar will cover:
- Assessing your organization’s inherent trade control risks
- Assessing your organization’s current trade compliance program
- Identifying and prioritizing compliance enhancements
- Grappling with scarce resources and stakeholder buy-in
- Developing an iterative, continuous improvement approach
- Integrating program elements with business systems for maximum value
- Moving trade compliance from overhead to value creation
Who should attend:
- Compliance leaders and professionals
- Business function leads, program managers
- Organization risk managers
The webinar will be presented through PowerPoint slides and will include video and commentary from Randall Cook of Ankura Consulting. Randall Cook is a Senior Managing Director at Ankura Consulting Group. He has more than 18 years of experience conducting complex investigations and audits, leading and advising organizations engaged with critical operational and compliance challenges, and designing and delivering high-performance, persistent, integrated risk mitigation solutions.
- Internet (broadband recommended)
- Speakers/headset is required to hear the presentation
- Access to your computer to install a small plug-in required by the webinar software
- SEE FULL COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS AND ACCESS REQUIRED DOWNLOADS
Please read the Webinar Terms and Conditions before you register.
October 17, 2019
1 hour 30 minutes
Comprised of 1 hour of commentary and 30 minute Q&A session
1 Participant: $150.00
2-5 Participants: $112.50 each
(25% discount for all participants)
6 or more Participants: $75.00 each
(50% discount for all participants)
ECoP® EAR or ITAR Renewal Credits