Registrants will receive a copy of the presentation, certificate of completion and access to the webinar recording to view multiple times over the period of one year. Upon purchase/registration, you will receive the link to the webinar and your unique login and password via email within 1 business day.
This webinar will be of value to practitioners interested in reducing the business burden of export compliance, systematically reducing risk, and continuous program improvement. Participants will learn how to identify key compliance success criteria, design compliance processes that allow for measuring these criteria, how to analyze gathered data and turn it into information, and finally, how to use that information to drive continuous improvement and results.
We will cover the following:
- Why measure:
- Compliance program efficiency
- Proactive, systematic risk identification and reduction
- Regulator expectations: Data-based risk analysis as a necessary component of an effective compliance program
- What does success look like? / Defining Success / Framing a story
- Some good goals and some bad ones. Careful what you incentivize.
- What can you measure and how to measure it? Finding and gathering data.
- How to analyze the data you’ve gathered
- Designing efficient business processes
- Continuous improvement cycle
- Case Study: Proactively Identifying and Mitigating Operational Risk
Who should attend the webinar:
- Trade Compliance Directors
- Trade Compliance Leads
- Trade Compliance Systems Specialists
- Program Managers
- Compliance Professionals
- Continuous Improvement Professionals
- Business Leadership interested in efficient compliance solutions
The webinar will be presented through PowerPoint slides and will include live video and commentary from Waqas Shahid and Rosanne Giambalvo of Ankura Consulting. Waqas Shahid is a Senior Managing Director at Ankura Consulting Group. He has over 13 years of multi-disciplinary compliance and technology experience, including counseling companies on international trade compliance matters, conducting internal investigations, handling data privacy and security matters, and designing and deploying process automation solutions. Rosanne Giambalvo is a Senior Director at Ankura Consulting. She has over 20 years of professional experience, including three years in international trade compliance and over 15 years in financial services. Ms. Giambalvo works with her clients to operationalize trade compliance through the development of international trade compliance policies and procedures, system and process enhancements, and training.
Webinar participants are invited to submit questions during the webinar and the final 30 minutes will be allotted to answering attendees’ questions.
Purchase a webinar subscription today and save up to 50% on all ECTI webinars!
- Internet (broadband recommended)
- Speakers/headset is required to hear the presentation (telephone call-in option not available)
- Access to your computer to install a small plug-in required by the webinar software
- SEE FULL COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS AND ACCESS REQUIRED DOWNLOADS
Please read the Webinar Terms and Conditions before you register.