Separating Signal from Noise: Effectively Measuring ‘Success’ for an Export Compliance Program
Upon purchase, an email will be sent that provides a link to view the webinar recording, a copy of the presentation, and a certificate of completion. Access to view the webinar recording will be available for one year from the purchase date.
This webinar will be of value to practitioners interested in reducing the business burden of export compliance, systematically reducing risk, and continuous program improvement. Participants will learn how to identify key compliance success criteria, design compliance processes that allow for measuring these criteria, how to analyze gathered data and turn it into information, and finally, how to use that information to drive continuous improvement and results.
We will cover the following:
- Why measure:
- Compliance program efficiency
- Proactive, systematic risk identification and reduction
- Regulator expectations: Data-based risk analysis as a necessary component of an effective compliance program
- What does success look like? / Defining Success / Framing a story
- Some good goals and some bad ones. Careful what you incentivize.
- What can you measure and how to measure it? Finding and gathering data.
- How to analyze the data you’ve gathered
- Designing efficient business processes
- Continuous improvement cycle
- Case Study: Proactively Identifying and Mitigating Operational Risk
Who should attend the webinar:
- Trade Compliance Directors
- Trade Compliance Leads
- Trade Compliance Systems Specialists
- Program Managers
- Compliance Professionals
- Continuous Improvement Professionals
- Business Leadership interested in efficient compliance solutions
The webinar will be presented through PowerPoint slides and will include live video and commentary from Waqas Shahid and Rosanne Giambalvo of Ankura Consulting. Waqas Shahid is a Senior Managing Director at Ankura Consulting Group. He has over 13 years of multi-disciplinary compliance and technology experience, including counseling companies on international trade compliance matters, conducting internal investigations, handling data privacy and security matters, and designing and deploying process automation solutions. Rosanne Giambalvo is a Senior Director at Ankura Consulting. She has over 20 years of professional experience, including three years in international trade compliance and over 15 years in financial services. Ms. Giambalvo works with her clients to operationalize trade compliance through the development of international trade compliance policies and procedures, system and process enhancements, and training.
- Internet (broadband recommended)
- Speakers/headset is required to hear the presentation
- Access to your computer to install a small plug-in required by the webinar software
- Complete COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS and LINKS to required downloads
Please read the Webinar Terms and Conditions before you register.
Purchase a webinar subscription today and save up to 50% on all ECTI webinars!
April 26, 2107
1 hour 30 minutes
Comprised of 1 hour of commentary and 30 minute Q&A session
1 Participant: $150.00
2-5 Participants: $112.50 each
(25% discount for all participants)
6 or more Participants: $75.00 each
(50% discount for all participants)
ECoP® EAR or ITAR Renewal Credits
Event #: 12123