Cornerstones of ITAR Compliance: Licenses & Agreements
Upon purchase, an email will be sent that provides a link to view the webinar recording, a copy of the presentation, and a certificate of completion. Access to view the webinar recording will be available for one year from the purchase date.
In this webinar we will tackle the Department of State’s licenses and agreements. If you are exporting hardware or technical data subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), odds are you will eventually need to complete a license (DSP-5 to be exact). Do it right and you will save time, money, and aggravation. Do it wrong and you risk additional costs, lost time, and customer dissatisfaction.
We will also address the most complex US Government export authorization, the Department of State’s agreements, including Technical Assistance Agreements (TAA), Manufacturing License Agreements (MLA), and the Warehouse and Distribution Agreement (WDA). If you are exporting technical data or providing a defense service subject to the ITAR, this is information you need to know. Understanding the proper way to prepare, submit, and administer this authorization is paramount in maintaining a strong compliance program. Having this knowledge will also assist your company when bidding on and winning foreign programs.
We will cover these topics and more during the webinar:
- Licenses vs. Agreements
- The Art of the License Application
- DTrade / DSP-5 Applications
- Marketing & Foreign Person Employment Licenses
- License Amendments
- Manufacturing License Agreements and Technical Assistance Agreements
- Agreement Application & Agreement Guidelines
- Scoping Agreements
- Dual/Third Country National Employees
- Handling Hardware in Agreements
- Warehouse & Distribution Agreements
- Agreement Amendments
- Government Review Process and Application Processing
This webinar will provide PowerPoint slides and include live video and commentary from Scott Gearity, who brings over 20 years of consulting, training, and corporate export compliance program management experience to the webinar.
- Internet (broadband recommended)
- Speakers/headset is required to hear the presentation
- Access to your computer to install a small plug-in required by the webinar software
- SEE FULL COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS AND ACCESS REQUIRED DOWNLOADS
Please read the Webinar Terms and Conditions before you register.
March 13, 2019
1 hour 30 minutes
Comprised of 1 hour of commentary and 30 minute Q&A session
1 Participant: $150.00
2-5 Participants: $112.50 each
(25% discount for all participants)
6 or more Participants: $75.00 each
(50% discount for all participants)
ECoP® EAR or ITAR Renewal Credits
Event #: 13625