Registrants will receive a copy of the presentation, certificate of completion and access to the webinar recording to view multiple times over the period of one year. Upon purchase/registration, you will receive the link to the webinar and your unique login and password via email within 1 business day.
In this webinar we will tackle the Department of State’s licenses and agreements. If you are exporting hardware or technical data subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), odds are you will eventually need to complete a license (DSP-5 to be exact). Do it right and you will save time, money, and aggravation. Do it wrong and you risk additional costs, lost time, and customer dissatisfaction.
We will also address the most complex US Government export authorization, the Department of State’s agreements, including Technical Assistance Agreements (TAA), Manufacturing License Agreements (MLA), and the Warehouse and Distribution Agreement (WDA). If you are exporting technical data or providing a defense service subject to the ITAR, this is information you need to know. Understanding the proper way to prepare, submit, and administer this authorization is paramount in maintaining a strong compliance program. Having this knowledge will also assist your company when bidding on and winning foreign programs.
We will cover these topics and more during the webinar:
- Licenses vs. Agreements
- The Art of the License Application
- DTrade / DSP-5 Applications
- Marketing & Foreign Person Employment Licenses
- License Amendments
- Manufacturing License Agreements and Technical Assistance Agreements
- Agreement Application & Agreement Guidelines
- Scoping Agreements
- Dual/Third Country National Employees
- Handling Hardware in Agreements
- Warehouse & Distribution Agreements
- Agreement Amendments
- Government Review Process and Application Processing
This webinar will provide PowerPoint slides and include live video and commentary from Scott Gearity, who brings over 20 years of consulting, training, and corporate export compliance program management experience to the webinar.
Purchase a webinar subscription today and save up to 50% on all ECTI webinars!
- Internet (broadband recommended)
- Speakers/headset is required to hear the presentation (telephone call-in option not available)
- Access to your computer to install a small plug-in required by the webinar software
- SEE FULL COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS AND ACCESS REQUIRED DOWNLOADS
Please read the Webinar Terms and Conditions before you register.