Cornerstones of ITAR Compliance: Administration, Documentation & Shipping
Upon purchase, an email will be sent that provides a link to view the webinar recording, a copy of the presentation, and a certificate of completion. Access to view the webinar recording will be available for one year from the purchase date.
Are you ready to export? Do you know what you need to do when you make that export? So much work goes into defining if your activity or item is controlled by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), finding any applicable exemptions, and finally either getting an agreement or license, it may seem like the hard work is over. Sadly, the work is just beginning; there are several procedures you must follow when exporting items to ensure you don’t inadvertently violate the rules.
It’s important to understand the specific actions you need to take when you export hardware under a license, hardware under an exemption, or if you are exporting data under a license, agreement, or exemption. We are going to go step by step through each of these scenarios and provide you with the requirements for each. If you’ve come this far in the exporting process, why miss something small now?
Understanding ITAR administration and export clearance requirements will help you to stay compliant and avoid unwanted scrutiny on your transactions.
We will cover these topics and more during the webinar:
- Destination Control Statement
- Automated Export System (AES): Filing Electronic Export Information (EEI)
- Schedule B & HTS Classification
- Working with Agents: Freight Forwarders & Customs Brokers
- Export Clearance Requirements for Hardware, Tech Data, and Defense Services
- Exemptions Recordkeeping & Agreement Administration
This webinar will provide PowerPoint slides and include live video and commentary from Scott Gearity, who brings over 20 years of consulting, training, and corporate export compliance program management experience to the webinar.
- Internet (broadband recommended)
- Speakers/headset is required to hear the presentation (telephone call-in option must be requested)
- Access to your computer to install a small plug-in required by the webinar software
- SEE FULL COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS AND ACCESS REQUIRED DOWNLOADS
Please read the Webinar Terms and Conditions before you register.
March 20, 2019
1 hour 30 minutes
Comprised of 1 hour of commentary and 30 minute Q&A session
1 Participant: $150.00
2-5 Participants: $112.50 each
(25% discount for all participants)
6 or more Participants: $75.00 each
(50% discount for all participants)
ECoP® EAR or ITAR Renewal Credits
Event #: 13626