2019: The Export Control Year in Review
The end of 2019 is nigh (near)! As the year draws to a close, join ECTI’s holiday classic for all ages as we recount the year’s EAR, ITAR, and OFAC joys and sorrows, and contemplate what lies ahead. This webinar is ideal for those who want to be brought up to date on recent developments in export controls and related sanctions in only 90 minutes. Don’t have the time to read all 250 issues of the Federal Register published in the last year? ECTI’s got you covered.
And we won’t only be looking backward. We will also discuss what awaits us in 2020 (or at least our very best guess at it).
Topics will include:
- Noteworthy Changes to the Commerce Control List
- EAR Revisions Impacting Shipments to Venezuela
- Updates and Trends in the BIS Entity List, including Huawei and Others
- Implementation of the Export Control Reform Act of 2018
- US Munitions List Revisions and Other Amendments to the ITAR
- Latest Sanctions Developments Affecting Cuba, Russia, and Venezuela
- New OFAC Sanctions Programs
- Looking Ahead to 2020: ECR Continues?, New DDTC Licensing System, Potential EAR Controls on Emerging and Foundational Technologies, and More
This webinar will provide PowerPoint slides and include live video and commentary from Scott Gearity, who brings over 20 years of consulting, training, and corporate export compliance program management experience to bear for his clients.
Webinar participants are invited to submit questions during the webinar; the final 30 minutes of the webinar will be allotted to answering attendees’ questions. Each registrant will receive a copy of the presentation, certificate of completion, and access to the webinar recording. Register even if you cannot attend; we will send you access to the webinar recording along with a copy of the presentation!
- Internet (broadband recommended)
- Speakers/headset is required to hear the presentation
- Access to your computer to install a small plug-in required by the webinar software
- SEE FULL COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS AND ACCESS REQUIRED DOWNLOADS
Please read the Webinar Terms and Conditions before you register.
Date & Time
December 18, 2019
1:00 PM EST
1 hour 30 minutes
Comprised of 1 hour of commentary and 30 minute Q&A session
1 Participant: $195.00
2-5 Participants: $146.25 each
(25% discount for all participants)
6 or more Participants: $97.50 each
(50% discount for all participants)
ECoP® EAR or ITAR Renewal Credits