Specially Designed – Short Course
Specially Designed is an on-demand learning course that allows you to go at your own pace.
The Specially Designed course provides an in-depth understanding of the importance of the definition of “specially designed” in the ITAR and the EAR, the key related terms you should know and real-world examples of how to use the definition. The course includes interactive content, video segments, and knowledge checks to support learner engagement and comprehension. Specially Designed is an on-demand learning course that allows you to go at your pace.
- Understanding specially designed and related terms
- Specially designed in the Orders of Review
- Applying specially designed to help determine if an item is subject to the ITAR
- Applying specially designed to help classify an item under the EAR
- Recognize why specially designed is important to jurisdiction and classification.
- Distinguish enumerated controls from those which are specially designed-based.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of specially designed.
- Appreciate the differences between ITAR and EAR for specially designed.
- Provide practical examples of how specially designed catches and releases items.
- Individuals: Anyone who needs an in-depth understanding of specially designed and how to recognize items that may be specially designed.
- Companies: Any organization that needs to provide their employees with an in-depth understanding of specially designed and how to recognize items that may be specially designed.