750 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Erin Dunn is a Senior Director at Ankura Consulting Group and is based in New York, NY. Ms. Dunn has worked on a variety of engagements including export control monitorships, corporate accounting investigations, and corporate monitorships. She has over six years of professional experience.
Ms. Dunn’s experience includes:
- Assisted a global aerospace defense enterprise successfully navigate a U.S. export control monitorship.
- Developed recommendations to procedures and assisted with the implementation of corrective actions at a global aerospace defense enterprise. Reported to management once corrective actions were completed and reviewed corrective actions in order to ensure that each was working effectively.
- Assisted in a breach of contract case between an international management consulting firm and two former partners at the firm. Analyses included determining the lost profits and diminution in value as a result of the alleged breach of contract.
- Assisted in the drafting of expert witness reports for litigation and participated in investigations in industries including investment firms, commercial and retail banking, intellectual property, and construction.
- Assisted in managing a team of forensic accountants in connection with the retention by the court-appointed trustee under SIPA in the liquidation of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities.
- Conducted interviews of employees during internal fraud investigations at client sites in order to detect, isolate, and correct violations of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Assisted the ethics monitor appointed to a construction services provider and revised the provider’s compliance program. The responsibilities of the monitor included overseeing the corporate interior fit-out for a state government agency.