This training is 52 minutes and was developed for a company to show to its employees who are not directly involved in export compliance tasks (sales force, human resources, engineers, etc.).
US Export Controls Awareness training provides your company’s employees with enough understanding of US export controls so that they can recognize potential compliance issues.
A few examples of this might be:
- Meetings with foreign nationals in your facility viewing sensitive technical data
- Product development with foreign national employees
- Sales and marketing providing technical data in a presentation
A solid compliance program will have awareness training for large groups of employees as a key component. Employees from many areas in your company can directly impact your compliance efforts, including:
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
Employees in any of these areas could inadvertently cause your company to violate US export controls. Alternately, an aware employee can spot that violation before it even happens. Take this simple step to create a team within your company that is knowledgeable and capable of recognizing and avoiding potential costly violations.
Our training is comprised of PowerPoint slides alongside a video of our expert, John Black. This US Export Controls Awareness training is approximately 52 minutes long and includes a short 5 question quiz to ensure the viewer has obtained the basic knowledge related to export controls to bring red flags related to their business activities to the export compliance professional in your company. The training is customized to include your company name, logo, and contact information for training related questions. We will also provide a certificate of completion template. View Program Agenda
We deliver the training to you as a .PDF and .HTML file on a USB drive (and via email) where you can download the file(s) onto your company server/intranet or simply plug the training into your conference room computer and conduct the training in multiple sessions for your employees. This training is SCORM compliant so it can easily be integrated into your Learning Management System (LMS).
US Export Controls Awareness Training Benefits:
- Train large numbers of employees in a short period of time.
- All company employees can become an asset to your compliance program…helping to identify potential compliance problems before a violation occurs.
- In case of a violation, awareness training is documentation of the proactive compliance efforts of your company.
- Our training is comprised of PowerPoint slides alongside a video of our expert and is approximately 52 minutes long.
- Customized to include your company name, logo, and contact information for training related questions.
- Includes a short 5 question quiz.
- View Program Agenda
Awareness Training for 1 physical facility: $995
Awareness Training for your entire company (domestic and international facilities): $2,495
Contact Danielle Hatch at 540-433-3977 or via email to purchase.
Note: The purpose of this awareness training is to give employees an understanding of US export controls so they can recognize potential export compliance issues and avoid inadvertent violations. This training is not designed to train people to be experts in the rules.
We also offer US Export Controls Awareness Training in Spanish!