e-Seminar Technical Requirements
Our e-Seminars are broken down into 1-1.5 hour modules (based on topics such as licensing) that can be started, stopped, or paused at any time. Simply click the play button to resume the e-Seminar where you left off, making it easy to view between interruptions. e-Seminars are delivered to customers via USB drives that are shipped at no cost to the customer.
What is an e-Seminar? Click on video below for details!
- No internet access is required.
- e-Seminars are not compatible with Apple Macintosh computers.
- e-Seminars are shipped FREE on USB drives and require a USB port on your PC computer.
- e-Seminars are encrypted and can be viewed for a period of 6 months on 2 different computers.
- e-Seminars do not require any special software downloads.
- ECTI provides a 100% money-back guarantee if e-Seminar won’t operate due to a non-correctable technology issue not addressed above.