e-Seminar Technical Requirements
e-Seminars are electronic seminars that consist of the PowerPoint presentations shown at our live events alongside videos of our live seminar faculty, including Scott Gearity, owner and president of ECTI.
Our e-Seminars are broken down into 1-1.5 hour modules (based on topics such as licensing) that can be started, stopped, or paused at any time. Simply click the play button to resume the e-Seminar where you left off, making it easy to view between interruptions. e-Seminars are delivered to customers via USB drives that are shipped at no cost to the customer.
What is an e-Seminar? Click on video below for details!
- No internet access is required.
- e-Seminars are not compatible with Apple Macintosh computers.
- e-Seminars are shipped FREE on USB drives and require a USB port on your PC computer.
- e-Seminars are encrypted and can be viewed for a period of 6 months on 2 different computers.
- e-Seminars do not require any special software downloads.
- ECTI provides a 100% money-back guarantee if e-Seminar won’t operate due to a non-correctable technology issue not addressed above.