ITAR Controls e-Seminar (for Non-US Companies)
- ITAR Jurisdiction and Definition of a “Defense Article”
- ITAR Licenses & Agreements
- ITAR Special Restrictions & License Exemptions
- Political, Contributions Fees and Commissions
- Creating an Effective Compliance Program
- Returning Defense Articles to the US
- ITAR Ramifications on Non-US Business
- Much more
Our e-Seminars are updated to reflect regulation changes through January 2020.
We have adapted our 2 day comprehensive ITAR US Defense Trade Controls for Non-US Companies live seminar into an e-Seminar. The training is on a USB drive so you can take it wherever you need to go; no internet access required! Preview an e-Seminar Now
e-Seminars combine videos of our highly respected expert, Scott Gearity, alongside the PowerPoint presentations shown at our live seminars. Scott has over 15 years of experience in the field of US export controls. View customer reviews.
- Certificate of completion
- Comprehensive searchable PDF manual
- Optional ECoP® Certifications/Renewals
Related e-Seminar Options for Companies Located Outside of the United States