ITAR & EAR/OFAC e-Seminars (for Non-US Companies)
Package of BOTH
14 hours of comprehensive training broken down into ITAR modules and EAR modules that can be started and stopped at any time; includes two comprehensive, detailed, searchable PDF Manuals (300+ pages each) with examples and compliance resources
Cover topics include:
- ITAR Jurisdiction and Definition of a “Defense Article”
- EAR Controlled Items & Activities
- EAR Antiboycott Regulations
- ITAR Special Restrictions & License Exemptions
- US Embargo and EAR Special Country Controls
- ITAR & EAR Licenses & Agreements
- Political, Contributions Fees and Commissions
- Returning Defense Articles to the US
- Creating an Effective Compliance Program
- Much More
Our e-Seminars are updated to reflect regulation changes through January 2020.
We have adapted our 4 day comprehensive EAR/OFAC Commercial & Military Export Controls & Embargoes and ITAR US Defense Trade Controls for Non-US Companies live seminars into e-Seminars.
e-Seminars combine videos of our highly respected expert, Scott Gearity, alongside the PowerPoint presentations shown at our live seminars. Scott has over 15 years of experience in the field of US export controls. View customer reviews.
- Certificates of completion
- Comprehensive searchable PDF manuals
- Optional ECoP® Certifications/Renewals
Related e-Seminar Options for Companies Located Outside of the United States