ECTI ECoP® Certification Terms & Conditions
ECTI Certified Export Compliance Professional™
- You must first attend an ECTI qualifying live seminar course or e-seminar course to qualify for Export Compliance Professional (ECoP®) Certification. Click here for qualifying courses.
- After you have attended an ECTI live course you will be emailed the ECoP® test and answer sheet. You will have 60 days from the receipt of your test to complete and return the test to ECTI. If you have purchased an ECTI e-Seminar your ECoP® test and answer sheet will be attached to your confirmation email. You will have 240 days to complete and return the test to ECTI.
- You must complete the test on your own. You may not consult with, or receive assistance from, any other person. To answer the questions you may use seminar manuals, regulations, internet or other resources other than a person.
- You must get 85% or more of the questions correct to pass the test.
- You will be notified via email of your test score and pass/fail status within 10 days of returning your answer sheet.
- If you do not pass, we will tell you which question(s) you missed but we will not provide the correct answers. You have 30 days from receipt of your results of your first test to take the test again, one time, at no extra charge. Additional testing beyond that will be at $100.00 per test.
- You are responsible for keeping a copy of your test and answers. Please send the answer sheet only.
- Your ECoP® certification is valid for 2 years from course completion (not 2 years from the day you pass the ECoP® test). You must renew your certification before it expires. In the event that your ECoP® certification expires you must attend a relevant ECTI course and retake the test.
- Due to privacy and legality reasons we cannot release any information regarding tests to anyone other than the test taker unless written notice is provided to ECTI from the test taker, authorizing specific persons access to their information.
- Click here to view renewal options.