Bailey Reichelt is an international trade attorney diversely trained in business law and regulatory compliance. She currently acts as a Managing Partner for the law firm Aegis Trade Law LLC where she provides guidance to emerging tech companies on export compliance and international regulatory compliance. Bailey has served as in-house counsel and contracts manager for several major corporations including a Tier-1 defense contractor at which she managed all aspects of international regulatory compliance and the negotiation of major international contracts.
Bailey maintains licensure in Texas and New Jersey and holds a J.D. with a specialization in commercial space and remote sensing law from the University of Mississippi School of Law. She has guest lectured and advised universities and business accelerators on the fundamentals of the ITAR and EAR. Additionally, Bailey has spent time working closely with government agencies, legislators, and industry lobbying groups to promote the growth of commercial spaceflight and regulatory reform across the board.
- Senior Contracts & International Trade Compliance Manager, Safran Aerospace
- Trade Compliance Manager, Airborne Systems NA, Inc.
- Legal Fellow, Commercial Spaceflight Federation
- University of Mississippi School of Law
- Juris Doctor, With Honors in Commercial Space & Remote Sensing Law
- Mississippi State University
- B.A. in political science, Magna Cum Laude
- Intellectual Property for Defense Contractors, John Marshall Law
- Space Authority Analysis, International Symposium for Personal and
Commercial Spaceflight (ISPCS)
- Agency Liability for Use of Citizen-Generated Data, Woodrow Wilson
International Center for Scholars
- Judge, Hyperspace Business Accelerator 2020 Cohort (sponsored by US
Air Force Research Labs)
- Guest Speaker, Controlled Unclassified Information & NIST Compliance,
IT Conference for TransDigm Co. subsidiaries
- Guest Lecturer, Emerging Technologies Program, Texas Tech Law
- Industry Panelist, FAA Conference on Commercial Space