U.S. Export Controls Awareness Training
THROUGH THE EXPORT COMPLIANCE TRAINING INSTITUTE (ECTI)
On-demand e-learning for employees throughout your organization, helping them to recognize potential red flags or compliance issues, before problems arise.
Employees throughout your organization directly impact your compliance efforts. The overwhelming majority of U.S. export control violations are unintentional, often committed by employees who didn’t know, or didn’t stop to ask. These can include:
- Shipping or emailing highly controlled technical data or specifications
- Providing a detailed facility tour to a valued, foreign customer
- Meeting with foreign nationals in your facility to review sensitive technical data
- Replacing or repairing controlled components without a required license, or providing technical support years after the initial sale
- Sales and Marketing presentations containing highly controlled technical data
- Product development involving foreign national employees
- And so much more
U.S. Export Controls Awareness Training Benefits:
- 45 minutes of concentrated, impactful information
- Suitable for training one person or many people
- Delivered to each individual through ECTI’s online Academy
- Interactive training includes knowledge checks throughout, and a final quiz to confirm understanding and accountability.
- Easy administration allows you to view progress and completions across all of your company’s participants, via a central dashboard.
- Awareness Training verifications (and certificates of completion) document your proactive efforts to stay compliant, and can prove to be invaluable if you are ever investigated for a potential export control violation.
Watch the Demo
Contact us for groups of 25 or more
PRICING: $39.00 USD/person
“The awareness training was great. Informative and succinct, enough to help me determine that I want to continue with the seminars. Thank you!”
-Ben Foster, U.S. Export Controls Awareness Training attendee
U.S. Export Controls Awareness Training is designed to increase general awareness for employees across all departments, whose key responsibilities may not be directly related to export compliance, but who can play a critical role in spotting red flags for potential violations. This can include Sales, Marketing, HR, Accounting, Purchasing, Customer Service, Professional Services, Shipping, R&D, Engineering, IT, Finance, Executive Leadership, and more.
By demonstrating the importance of spotting and bringing potential compliance issues to the attention of your compliance professionals, U.S. Export Controls Awareness Training can help you to develop a cross-functional team of knowledgeable and vigilant employees, capable of impacting your compliance efforts for the good.