We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register for a seminar or webinar, purchase products or services, subscribe to a mailing list, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address.
Information we collect
ECTI may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- We may collect a User’s name, company or organizational affiliation, email address, country, and other personal identification information when the User opts-in to a mailing list.
- We may collect a User’s name, title, company or organizational affiliation, email address, address, telephone number, fax number, credit card number, and other personal identification information when a User registers to attend a seminar or webinar, or purchases another ECTI product or service.
- We may collect other information if a User provides it via email, by telephone, by fax, or by postal mail.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities and purchasing goods or services.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. For site optimization and statistical purposes, we collect tracking data, which give information about our website Users. Such tracking data, which we may collect via Google Analytics and other services, do not identify individual users.
How we use information
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to a mailing list, they will receive emails that may include ECTI news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or a User may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To provide customer service related to ECTI products and services.
- To provide information on ECTI products and services.
- To arrange and administer ECTI seminars, webinars, and other services.
- To produce internal reports, for statistical, marketing, and other business purposes.
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, transaction information and data collected by our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share personal identification information of ECTI seminar and webinar participants, including, but not limited to, name, title, company or other organizational affiliation, address, email address, and telephone number, with ECTI contractors who are seminar or webinar instructors, as well as with seminar sponsors and partners. For seminar participants who grant us permission, we may also share this personal identification information with the other seminar participants in the form of a participant list.
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site and to administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
We may disclose your personal information as required to do so by court order, or as otherwise necessary to comply with the law.
Requesting or deleting your personal information
You may request a copy of the personal information which ECTI holds about you. You may request that we delete personal information about you. We will fulfill these requests except as prohibited from doing so by court order, or as otherwise necessary to comply with the law.
Users may submit their requests to email@example.com.
Third party websites
Users may find content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, including by purchasing an ECTI product or service, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last revised July 9, 2018