US Export Controls Awareness Tool Kit
Avoid devastating fines and penalties for violations that could have been easily prevented with general awareness training for your company's employees...
Many of your employees can have a direct impact on your company's export compliance practices...including sales, service, engineers, accounting, marketing, management and human resource departments. Though not directly involved with compliance practices, these employees can unknowingly break the law and create violations resulting in large fines, penalties and loss of export privileges.
All the tools you need to build a solid foundation for your export compliance program...
- Train large numbers of employees in a short period of time.
- All company employees can become an asset to your compliance program...helping to identify potential compliance problems before a violation occurs.
- In case of a violation, awareness training is documentation of the proactive compliance efforts of your company.
The Tool Kit includes:
- 34 US Export Controls Awareness Training PowerPoint slides
- Instructor script for each slide (training time usually is 1 hour)
- Training attendance sheet for recordkeeping
- Useful Information and Acronyms handout
- Certificates of Completion
- Program Format
The US Export Controls Awareness Toolkit is emailed directly to you as a zip file. We provide the training materials in the following file formats: Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe PDF for easy customization and printing.
Purchase the US Export Controls Awareness Tool Kit for a one time fee of $1,750.
(Annual update available for $350)
Note: The purpose of this awareness training is to give employees an understanding of US export controls so they can recognize potential export compliance issues and avoid inadvertent violations. This training is not designed to train people to be experts in the rules.