Export Compliance Job Postings
Listed March 1, 2017
MTEQ | Manufacturing Techniques, Inc.
Export Control Specialist
Founded in 1992, MTEQ is a woman-owned business that has provided superior Technical Services and Rapid Prototyping support to Government and Commercial Customers. We have accrued over 18 years of specialized experience in customized initial concept design, electronic fabrication/prototyping, and sensor systems integration for a variety of defense and commercial applications. MTEQ maintains a high performance culture that emphasizes superior quality, productivity, process improvement, goal attainment, recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
MTEQ is seeking an Export Control Specialist with extensive knowledge and strong communication skills to join our team of well qualified, diverse individuals at our Ft. Belvoir, VA office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
MTEQ is seeking an Export Control Specialist to assist in the Export Review Requirements regarding Military Control Technology. The candidate will successfully determine if those technologies are considered sensitive or non-sensitive and make recommendations as to their release. The ideal candidate will possess a technical degree/background and familiarity with technologies such as, ElectroOptical/Infrared (EOIR) sensor components, systems, applications and platforms. The successful candidate will help in the development of a position regarding suitability for Technology release.
- Broad experience of Government contracts with experience in ITAR/Export Control of Technologies (Software/Hardware)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Contracts or equivalent
- Familiarity navigating through the Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC)
- Demonstrated understanding of ITAR regulations and licensing practices of defense articles, services or technical data
- Ability to research and understand latest ITAR regulations
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills
- Self starter with demonstrated experience working independently
- Active Security Clearance or ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
Ability to obtain Security clearance preferred. Active Security Clearance a plus
PRIMARY LOCATION: Ft. Belvoir, VA
SCHEDULE: Full time
MTEQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 2 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Candidates can apply directly to the LINK below or send resumes to Bvalus@MTEQ.com.
Link to job posting: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MTEQ2&cws=1&rid=484